Welcome

I've always loved playing with beads and creating beautiful jewellery. I've decided to expand my passion and take this one step further to create gorgeous gifts that you can indulge in yourself or share with friends and or family. Diamonds are a girls best friend but I couldn't afford to provide you with diamonds (well not just yet anyway!) so I've incorporated 'Swarovski' crystals and pearls to add that touch of elegance for you. What girl doesn't love bling?? I hope you enjoy browsing my blog and I would appreciate it if you could take some time to leave me your thoughts and comments.
(I DO ship overseas. Email me with your order for a quote.)


04 August 2010

Swarovski Pearl Wine Charms

Adding some new Wine Glass Charms to the store today.
Just love the feel of the Swarovski pearls. The quality is just beautiful.
I've designed a set of 6 Silver Wine Glass Charms with a round rose charm. The Swarovski pearls are mixed so everyone gets a different colour for their drink.

Burgundy Pearl


Order in side bar

$16.50 set
only 3 available
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your thoughts with me. Each one is appreciated! Hugs Kylie.